Monday, 20 September 2010

Photoshop Express

Photoshop Express is a free photo editing app off the Market. It just includes some simple editing options, and can be useful if you upload photos straight to the Internet to places like Facebook.

Editing options include things like cropping, exposure, saturation, tint, contrast/brightness, soft focus and some simple colour effects.

The app works quite well as you just slide your finger on the screen to adjust the image with the effect you're applying, so cropping is easy to do.

For a free app it's handy to have if you take a lot of photos with your phone as you can edit them up on the move before uploading them. Only thing I wish you could do on it is add text to images through the app as well.

The app can be found on the Market by just searching for Photoshop.

Also if any of you have any apps to recommend yourself, then feel free to name them in the comments and I'll check them out for myself.

35 comments:

  1. Sounds useful, seeing as I've failed so many times to torrent photoshop for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that must be hard to photoshop on a smart phone =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this app! :). I find it especially useful for sorting through my pics to upload/share.

    Two apps I would like to see a review on are "Relax and Sleep" and "Dildroid"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dildroid was the only app I was hoping wouldn't get mentioned haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well at least you can still review relax and sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always been curious about android. This blog looks pretty sweet. Give mine a look sometime bro =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish I had a phone better than my damn nokia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Impressed with Android Apps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. i just follow'd/bomb'd/click'd so do the same for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im gonna try it out, i used GIMP its like photoshop little cousin...but it works good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. must be hard, sounds awesome though =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will test this tomorrow, my Android is crazy right now! Very slow and I cant use Maps anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Try backing everything up to your SD Card, Vincent, and sync your contacts to your Google Account, and try a factory reset, then just import everything from Google and reinstall apps and stuff. Should help.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a little visit to tell you that you're added you to my brand new blogroll ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. sup dude, thanks for following me. following back.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thx for helping @Cynthia, it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i tried it its really nice. and its a lotta fun to edit pics ondgo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll definitely give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love photoshop, but using it on a smartphone might be kind of difficult. I guess I'll just have to download it and see for myself. I had no idea it was free. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. the best thing about this is that it's free!

    ReplyDelete