Saturday, 23 April 2011

Game Dev Story

Game Dev Story is an addictive game available on Android. You own a game developer studio, that starts out small. Making games and trying to make gain popularity, your studio grows, as well as your staff as their skills grow and produce better games.

As you gain money, you can buy licenses for newer consoles, and make better games. Eventually you can develop your own console, and develop games for that, generating more money.

The console cycles in game follow closely to consoles in real life. It ends around the time we are now, but you can keep making your own console and keep on playing afterwards.

Link to it on the Android Market website below. The full version is just £1.48 and is worth it. There is a Lite version, but I don't know how restrictive it is.

Game Dev Story - Android Market

7 comments:

  1. seems cool. My old phone has none of that cool stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Followed!

    https://twitter.com/#!/MemeDoctor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems like a really fun, unique game, and I love the style of it. Thanks for posting this, I don't think I would have heard about it otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like
    to send you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    My website Paper Please Beta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited several websites except the audio feature for audio songs
    existing at this web site is really fabulous.

    my website Game Dev Tycoon Gameplay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this paragraph.


    My web blog - Path Of Exile Witch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article.

    my webpage - Bukkit 1.5.3

    ReplyDelete