Saturday, 26 May 2012

Logo Quiz

You may have heard of this app from the iOS version. I've played it on my Sister's iPhone and it's quite an addictive game. You basically just have to guess the brand from an image of that logo.

I don't think the iOS one has been ported to Android by the same dev team, yet, but there have been a few replicas made for Android and this one seems to be the highest rated http://goo.gl/r3BKR

The app uses levels. The earlier levels feature easier brands to guess, and the high level you achieve the harder the brands become.

It's quite a simple app, but it's a great way to pass time and it's quite fun, yet can be frustrating when you recognise the logo, but can't for the life of you think of the name.

9 comments:

  1. that game is great. srs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice I'll probably be pretty good at this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've played this before, it is fun but it can be quite hard for some of the more obscure brands! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check that out. Would be kinda neat since I work in graphic design and logo work is one of my main duties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great to challenge yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Played something like it in my design class

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea It's a pretty fun game

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For this Awsome Post Visit my websites Give me some FeedBack Http://www.cinemaghar.com/ Or Http://www.pakchat.net/

    ReplyDelete